Believe it or not, sunlight and fresh air are essential to purify the environment and our home is flooded with positive energy.
The theme of spiritual energies has gained much importance in recent years because, although many remain skeptical on the subject, others prefer to believe that these are everywhere and they are very important in our lives and emotions.
At home the concentration of energies can be perceived in every room and corner, also reflected in each of the family members.
For this after a discussion, anger or sadness, among others, from time to time begin to feel a tense atmosphere that will not disappear until permeate all positive energies.
Maintain energy balance at home is possible, especially when those moments of difficulties and problems come. To achieve this, first of all should take a good attitude and thereby address the following recommendations.
What to do to attract positive energy at home?
Combat negativity and harsh environments in the home does not have to be tedious, since it is very easy to give way to positive energies.
The first will clean all household doors and windows, points where it enters the bad energy, but also where you can escape the positive.
How to do it?
- Prepare a mixture of water, white vinegar, lemon, white quartz stones and myrrh. Before use, let the moonlight.
- Spray the liquid on doors and windows and clean them with a clean white cloth.
- The remaining liquid can be used to clean other environments and the white quartz stones can be placed in a corner.
The accumulation of dust, dirt and worthless objects also can influence increased negativity in the home. It is very important to take one or two days a week to make a general housecleaning, making sure to clean every corner.
How to do it?
- Move furniture, fixtures, appliances and everything you have in your home and make sure you leave them perfectly clean.
- Change the sheets and blankets room and try to use some freshener to give a feeling of freshness.
Sunlight and fresh air are essential to purify the home environment and give way to positive energies. A locked all day without adequate ventilation house accumulates odors, dust molecules and substances that can make you feel a little heavy and friendly atmosphere.
How to do it?
- Every day, very early, open doors and windows to give way to sunlight all day long as you can.
You may also like to read another article on HealthyHousePlans: The essentials of Feng Shui
They are very delicious, healthy and should be in all diets to maintain a body in perfect condition. But besides what we already know, fruits also help attract good vibes and out negativity.
Where do you put them?
- They can be placed in a basket on the dining room to be kept fresh and so take advantage of this benefit.
There are hundreds of plants that can be grown in pots to put inside the home.These give a decorative touch to various corners of the house and, last but not least, have the ability to renew energy to provide a healthier environment and fresh.
What are the best?
As for positive energies, the most recommended plants are:
- Basil or basil
- Miniature roses
Paint and renovate
A total change in the appearance of the home can become the best way to cope with negative energies.
How to do it?
- Change the colors of the walls.
- Furniture moves one place to another.
- Freshen any room of the house.
- Buy a new accessory.
Incense or aromatherapy
Pleasant smells soothe, renew the environment and help relax when things are pretty tense. The incense and aromatherapy techniques have been for centuries have been used to attract positive energy and cope with negative emotions.
How do I use it?
- In the esoteric shops and herbalists it is very popular find all types at different prices. Acquires one you like, turn on and be sure to take it to every corner of the house.
- Also, you can choose any essential oil for aromatherapy in order to release its aroma throughout the home.